Did anyone else watch the CrossFit Games?! I couldn’t get enough!
With all the working out I’ve been doing, I haven’t really been baking. But I’m so glad I took the time make these lovely and delicious Paleo Green Tea Brownies! These brownies are high in antioxidants and help increase energy and endurance; with only 167 calories, they are the perfect snack!
Here’s what you’ll need:
- 1 cup almond butter (My favorite is Justin’s!)
- 1 cup Enjoy Life dark chocolate chips (I bought them at Target)
- 1/2 cup Stevia in the Raw
- 1 tbsp Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1/2 cup Walnuts, Chopped
- 2 Eggs
- 1/2 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl until well combined.
- Grease an 8×8 pan with cooking spray or coconut oil.
- Bake for about 22-24 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting.
Recipe adapted from The Health Family & Home