I’ve had an enormous craving for guacamole and Pico for days now! I bought a couple avocados a few days ago and I just haven’t had the time to really do anything I wanted to. But, Since it was Saturday, I had plenty of time! After my run yesterday morning, I pulled out all the ingredients and chopped away!
Pico De Gallo:
2 medium Roma Tomatoes
1/2 Yellow Bell Pepper
1/2 Red Onion
1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro
Juice of 2 Limes
(I like my Pico chunky, so I chopped mine a little bigger but it’s really your own preference)
1/2 tsp Sea Salt
1/2 tbsp Ranchero Seasoning
1/2 tsp Black Pepper
1. Chop up all veggies and combine in a medium sized bowl.
2. Place in an air tight container and chill for at least an hour before serving!
2 Ripe Avocados
1/2 Cup Red Onions (Chopped)
1/2 Cup Yellow Bell Pepper (Diced)
1/2 Cup Roma Tomatoes (Diced)
1/4 Cup Fresh Cilantro (Chopped)
1/2 Jalapeno (Chopped)
1/4 C. Lime Juice
1/2 Tsp Salt
1/2 Tbsp Pepper
1/2 Tbsp Ranchero Seasoning
1. Cut and Peel each avocado (remove seed) and mash in a medium sized bowl until creamy.
2. Add Cut Veggies and spices and mix well with a fork.
3. Add Lime Juice and Enjoy!!
**To prevent the guacamole from browning quickly, use an air tight container and press guacamole in to push out the excess air. (As shown to the right!)