3 oz. Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
4 Skinless Boneless Chicken Breast (Poached)
1/4 C. Celery (chopped)
1/4 C. Onions (chopped)
1/2 C. Grapes (halved)
2 Tbsp Yellow or Dijon Mustard
2 Tsp Black Pepper
1/2 Tsp Garlic Powder
2 Tsp Celery Salt
1. To poach chicken, Place in a large pot so they’re not over lapping each other.
2. Fill pot with cool water about 1 inch over the chicken.
3. Bring to boil and let simmer for about 8 minutes (longer depending on the thickness of chicken breast)
4. While chicken is boiling cut all your fruit and veggies and place in a large bowl.
5. Allow to simmer until chicken is cooked completely. For thin chicken breast about 12 minutes.
6. Once cooked, remove from water and allow to cool before shredding.
7. When the chicken is cool enough, you can either use your hands or a food processor for smaller chunks of chicken.
I enjoy mine to be peeled into thicker pieces.
Yields 5 servings
*Calories 112.2 per serving *Total Fat .07 % *Protein 22.8 %