This morning I woke up super early to get a nice long run in. It wasn’t as long as I wanted however, I plan on running this evening too! I ran 2.13 miles followed with some ab workouts and stretches.
Everyone slept in so late so I decided to make myself a Fiesta Egg Scramble and put a hair mask in my hair. I enjoy mornings like this because everything is quiet and calm. For some reason I went on a mini cleaning spree and disinfected our bathroom. lol!
It’s a tradition for Sundays to be lazy, so I watch a documentary on great white sharks, Thor & X-men! I never watch TV so it was nice to relax and watch some movies in bed. And of course I had my snuggle buddies with me!
After Dinner, I decided to try making PB2 cookies and let me tell you! I love them very much! They turned out so well and they’re only 45 calories!
1 Cup of PB2
1/3 Cup of Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Cup Almond Flour
1 Tsp Vanilla
1 Tbsp Chia Seeds
1/2 Tsp Baking Powder
2 Packets of Sweetener
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
2. Mix PB2, Almond Flour, Vanilla & Almond Milk in a large bowl and mix.
3. Slowly add Baking Powder, Sweetener and Chia Seeds and mix until blended.
4. Make Tablespoon sized balls and place them on a greased cookie sheet.
5. Flatten each ball with a fork, to about 1/2 thickness.
6. Back for about 7 to 8 minutes until brown on the edges.
(This recipe was originated from Taralynn Mcnitt!)
I didn’t have almond flour in my house; however I did have raw almonds so, I decided to make my own flour and here is what you do….
Raw Natural Almonds (not salted)
Coffee Grinder or Blender
1. Place almonds in grinder, don’t fill completely.
2. Pulse almonds until it resembles a fine dust.
3. Remove from grinder and sift well.
4. Repeat Steps 2 & 3 until flour is fine.
Be careful not to over grind, or you’ll have almond butter!
Pulse a few times and sift and repeat!
Super Easy! Enjoy!